- Se parte de una de las compañías de servicios de TI mas importantes en USA
- Forma parte del equipo de lanzamiento del cetro de delivery en GDL
Sobre nuestro cliente
Incedo is a US-based digital transformation consulting, data science & analytics, and technology services & solutions firm. We help our clients achieve competitive advantage through End-to-End Digital Transformation and work across Financial Services, Telecom, Life Science & Healthcare, and Product Engineering sectors.
· Partner with product owners, data science, and engineering to define and implement customer-centric solutions from concept development to launch.
· Determining the best UX solutions based on customer feedback, business goals, analytics, and user personas to determine the overall design solution.
· Lead and facilitate ideation with customers and internal cross-functional teams.
· Design and test multiple ideas swiftly (sometimes with customers) to test product direction.
· Advocate for our customers, empathizing with their needs and behaviors with the ability to influence product, design, and executive decisions to develop the best UX solutions.
· Knowing when to innovate and when to leverage existing solutions or established best practices.
· Evaluate user experiences holistically utilizing heuristics and experience to identify/prioritize improvements.
· Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, site maps and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
· Present and defend design proposals and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
· Promote and contribute to UX/UI best practices, processes, and methodologies.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
· 6+ years' experience with design strategy, design research, experience design, and visual design, ideally in either a consultancy or large enterprise.
· Advanced English Fluency with strong oral and written communication skills
· Previous experience working on B2B, B2C, B2B2C for financial services, ecommerce and/or data visualization
· Significant experience working with cross-functional teams.
· Able to effectively coach other designers or work as the sole designer in a cross-functional team.
· Act as a thought leader and advocate for design thinking
· Comfortable in startup environments
· Up to date with the latest UX trends, techniques, and technologies
· Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, site maps, prototypes.
· Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, OmniGraffle, Axure, InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer, and the like is a must.
· Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design tools
· Strong Interpersonal and Communication Skills
· Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
· BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or equivalent project/portfolio experience
· Link to an online portfolio or ability to present work samples that clearly demonstrates the above
100% nominal payroll