- Build and deployment via setting up CI/CD pipelines
- Code development using
Sobre nuestro cliente
German multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad
The main responsibilities are:
- Design, develop, modify, and implement software programming for products (both internal and external) with focus on surpassing customer expectations, on achieving high quality and on-time delivery.
- Responsible for ensuring the overall functional quality of the released product on all required platforms and mechanism.
- Ability to understand complex products, solutions, and problems.
- Creates, documents, and executes software designs which may involve complicated workflows or multiple product areas.
- Technical lead of one or more projects within one area of a product. Provides input to the technical direction for one area of a product.
- Occasionally consults with customers in regard to future upgrades and products. Able to solve complex technical problems.
- Provides specialized expertise within multiple systems, software disciplines, as well as general knowledge of related disciplines, applications implications, and customer areas.
- Works with minimal supervision on complex projects with wide latitude for independent judgment. Highly skilled with extensive proficiency and technical expertise.
- Develop code managed infrastructure through deployment scripts such as Cloudformation, Chef, Puppet
- Write APM tests for continuous monitoring and alerting leveraging AWS Cloudwatch
- Implement new customer facing features and applications in ReactJS
- Work with creative designers to implement click-through prototypes
- Develop supporting APIs leveraging ExpressJS, NodeJS, AWS Lambda, Kinesis, AWS SAM, GraphQLDevelop unit tests including use of Mocha, Jest, Chai
- Implement build and deployment scripts including setting up CI/CD pipelines
- Develop to 12-factor application guidelines including developing for performance optimization and scale
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
Competitive salary and company perks.