Sobre nuestro cliente
Important finance leading company.
Projects and analysis:
- Provide analytical and strategy support to business and WFM individuals.
- Bring meaningful and actionable insight from data.
- Ensure completeness of deliverables as required and document results and present findings to management.
- Workforce planning for short term and Long term.
- Suggest and implement optimization opportunities.
- Diagnose and resolve complex to moderate issues.
- Support in ongoing BAU deliverables for WFM Planning.
- Manage delivery within agreed timelines and as per agreed quality standards.
- Independently interacts with business partners to understand business need and translates to technical specifications. Assist in developing and testing new information infrastructure.
Operational Effectiveness & Control:
- Sets up quality control framework and ensures adherence and constant improvement.
- Accountable to ensure quality and process control.
- Take ownership and actively manage project timelines. Execute standard reports, processes, files, and implements predefined algorithms.
- Sets up QA/QC framework and ensures adherence and constant improvement.
- Identify opportunities to streamline and drive automation as per business needs and operational efficiency goals.
Leadership & Teamwork:
- Uphold the highest level of integrity and act as a role model for all of the company values and business principles.
- Demonstrate a commitment to excel and perform to the highest standards.
- Develop and maintain working relationships and work well with all levels of management and business partners.
Perfil buscado (Hombre / Mujer)
- 0-5 years' of industry experience.
- Preferable experienced in using WFM Tools like Aspect, Genesys, IEX, etc.
- Knowledge and understanding of financial services preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in a numerical discipline.
- Good knowledge of CC technology and infra, expertise on WFM solutions as also reporting tools.
- Able to convert unstructured business requirements into a structured project.
- Should be a good team player.
- Good organizational, analytical, problem-solving and verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven managerial track record. Proven offshore client management track record.
The company offers:
- A good oportunity for professional growth.
- A competitive salary.
- Superior benefits.