The cyber Platform operations (CPO) is responsible for 24/7 operational support of various security tools deployed across HSBC. The CPO Operations engineer ensures the availability, reliability, sustainability, operations, and administration of information security technologies such as servers, data storage and cyber Security applications.
- Serve as Security administrator operations of critical cybersecurity tech.
- Creation/modification of DLP rules/Policies and Alerts as per requirements
* Responsible for account relationship and retention, upsell and cross selling existing accounts
- Create and provide usage reports to customer
- Liaise with internal teams to resolve customer issues